Home » MyHealth Record
» Get Help » Add BecomeHealthyNow.com to Your
Email 'Safe List'
Add BecomeHealthyNow.com to Your Email 'Safe List' or Personal Address Book
To ensure that your BecomeHealthyNow.com newsletters are not sent to your Hotmail Junk Email folder:
- Go to the Options page (upper right of screen).
- On the left side of the page, click Mail and then click Junk Email Protection.
- Click on Safe List.
- Type the domain from which you want to receive emails and then click Add. (A domain is the part of an email address that follows the "@" sign. For
BecomeHealthyNow.com emails, you will want to type "becomehealthynow.com".)
- Click OK.
AOL 7, 8
To ensure that you receive your BecomeHealthyNow newsletters, you will need to place an email ID in your AOL Address Book. Here's how:
- Type "mail controls" in the AOL keyword search bar.
- Select the screen name to which the newsletter is sent.
- Now choose Customize Mail Controls for this screen name.
- For AOL 7.0, add "becomehealthynow.com" in the Exclusion and Inclusion Parameters section.
- For AOL 8.0, choose the Allow mail from AOL Members and addresses listed option and type "becomehealthynow.com".
- Click Add.
- Click the OK button displayed at the bottom of the page.
The best way to ensure that you receive your BecomeHealthyNow.com emails is to place our email ID (becomehealthynow.com) in your
Person I Know buddy list. All emails you receive from this email ID will pass through the filters.
Yahoo Mail uses a combination of bulk mail folders and filters. If you are not receiving your BecomeHealthyNow.com newsletters, check your Bulk Mail, locate the
filtered BecomeHealthyNow.com newsletter, and choose This is Not Spam next to the "Sender" field.
Or, to create a filter for your BecomeHealthyNow.com newsletter:
- In Yahoo Mail, click the Options link on the top-right navigation bar, and then choose Filters under the Management column.
- To create a new filter, click the Add button on the Filters page.
- Choose the field you want to match with the incoming message. To add your BecomeHealthyNow.com newsletter filter, select "ends with" from the drop down menu
that is next to the From field.
- Enter the criterian "@becomehealthynow.com" in the blank dialogue box to the right.
- Select the folder you would like your BecomeHealthyNow.com newsletters to go in, such as your In Box.
- Click Add Filter.
Online Help for Yahoo Mail:
Setting Junk E-mail Filters in Outlook 2003
In Outlook 2003, the Junk E-mail Filter is turned on by default. The first time Outlook 2003 moves a message to the Junk E-mail folder, it will notify you with a dialog box.
To change Junk E-mail settings in Outlook 2003:
- Within the Tools drop-down menu, select Options.
- In the Options dialog box, click on Junk E-mail (located within the E-mail section).
- Choose the level of junk e-mail message protection you want. Click OK.
To add a sender to your Safe Senders List or Safe Recipients Lists:
- Right-click on a message from the sender.
- Point to Junk E-mail, and click either Add Sender to Safe Senders List or Add Recipient to Safe Recipients Lists.
Outlook 2003 Online Help:
BecomeHealthyNow.com E-mail Domain and Addresses
The email domain address for all BecomeHealthyNow.com newsletters is:
Note when you add a "domain" such as BecomeHealthyNow.com, you will be allowing all email sent from BecomeHealthyNow to be delivered to your in-box.